Canyoning in the Verde River
This nature’s own natural water park with jumps, slides, abseiling, crystal clear water, lots of natural light and very close to Herraura beach in Granada. Accessible to everybody, this gorge instils affection.The Company offers an excursion to descend the full length of this gorge from the Fuentes de las Cabrerizas to the dam. None of the 7 abseiling parts of the descent are more than 12 metres and many are jumpable. This is one of the most enjoyable activities the company can provide.
- Difficulty: Medium to Low.
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Distance: Approximately 4 kilometres
- Included: Monitors and all necessary approved safety equipment. A gorge kit bag and a waterproof bag (one per 3 or 4 people). Neoprene suits and boots. Energy bars. Support vehicle. All necessary insurance. Permits and passes. Photographs. VAT.
- What you need to bring Sports shoes (preferably mountain/walking boots), swimwear, 15 litres of water or isotonic drink, dry fruit snacks or chocolate, sandwiches. Change of clothes and dry shoes (change after descending the gorge). It is recommended that you bring sun block or protection particularly for the hike.
- Requirements: Ability to swim (other than summer months), minimum age of 12 years
Meeting point Meeting point is the former filling station on the SO-20 road that joins La Herradura and Granada passing through Otivar.
Ver la localización del punto de encuentro de Río Verde en un mapa más grande